ThinkGeo Maps Imagery Data¶
ThinkGeo Maps Imagery Data is composed of:
- Multiple ECW files with the total size of 198G.
- Multiple truncated JPeg 2000 files with a total size over 7Tb.
ThinkGeo Maps Imagery data comes from the following 2 sources:
- LandSat which is data that covers the entire world with 15-meter resolution. It's composed of multiple ECW files and has a total size of 198G.
- NAIP 2018 which is data that covers the contiguous US (48 states) with 1-meter resolution. It's composed of multiple JPeg 2000 files with a total size over 7Tb.
The NAIP data are scheduled to be updated every 4 years.
Use the data in ThinkGeo Components¶
The data can be used in all versions of ThinkGeo Desktop and Web UI components. It can also be used in a 3rd party tool.
- Sample: Render an ECW image using ThinkGeo UI Component
- Sample: Render a JPEG2000 image using ThinkGeo UI Compone
- Sample: Render multiple rasters using ThinkGeo UI Component
NAIP Image: A baseball Field:
LandSat: Hong Kong: